Welcome to Privatesix.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Privatesix website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.privatesix.com or the Privatesix mobile application (the “Site”) by ZHENGZHOU LIANSHANG TECHNOLOGY CO.，LTD. Privatesix International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “Privatesix” “we” or “us” and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the Privatesix services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Privatesix makes this translation available for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Privatesix.
Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Privatesix Business, as detailed on Privatesix Business Terms of Service.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gig® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Gig® Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Gig® Page is where the Seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Gig® / Gigs® are services offered on Privatesix.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs or through the Logo Maker on Privatesix.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Privatesix. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Gigs on Privatesix may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Privatesix in advance to create an order
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Privatesix.com.
- When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Privatesix retains the right to use all published delivered works and Logo Designs for Privatesix marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Privatesix’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Privatesix community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Privatesix offers its users the Logo Maker, which allows certain Sellers to offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
- Sellers create Gigs on Privatesix to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Privatesix accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Privatesix content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Privatesix may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Privatesix accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Privatesix platform.
- Privatesix retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Privatesix marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Privatesix must be an allowed service on Privatesix. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Privatesix.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Privatesix platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Privatesix Anywhere.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Privatesix.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Privatesix order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Privatesix’s Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- Orders through the Logo Maker are completed once payment is made by the Buyer.
- A milestone (on an Order with milestones) is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after being marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will not start. Once a milestone is delivered and accepted, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for the next milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones, the Order under the next milestones will not start. Please note that if you choose to stop the future milestones, the current ordered milestone will not be cancelled.
- Buyers may purchase a Gig Subscription, if available on the Seller’s Gig page. During the Gig Subscription term, a new Order of the same Gig will be automatically created on a recurring basis, as agreed between the Seller and Buyer. By purchasing a Gig Subscription, you authorize us to automatically charge you for each Order under the Gig Subscription from your Privatesix Balance or saved payment method, as applicable. If you do not have any Privatesix Balance or a saved payment method, you will be requested to approve the payment prior to the next Order. In case a payment is not processed or made by Buyer, for any other reason, the Orders under the Gig Subscription will be cancelled. Buyer may also cancel future Orders under the Gig Subscription before payment is made for such future Orders. Once payment is made, Privatesix’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply. Please note that Sellers can cancel future Orders under the Gig Subscription 10 days prior to the next consecutive Order.
- Certain Gigs that offer local services might require Buyers and Sellers to meet in person in order for the Seller to perform the service. In such cases, users should note that Privatesix does not guarantee the behavior, conduct, safety, suitability or ability of either Buyers or Sellers. Both Buyers and Sellers agree that the entire risk arising out of their meeting and/or their use or performance of local services remains solely with them, and Privatesix has no responsibility or liability related to any local services provided by the Sellers. In the event that the service is performed on the Buyers’ premises, Buyers are encouraged to maintain proper insurance policies to cover their liability as the premise owner. Privatesix’s Terms of Service and Community Standards remain applicable to Orders that are performed outside of the marketplace (including, among others, the below restrictions on Unlawful Use, Inappropriate Behavior & Language, and Targeted Abuse).
- When a Buyer orders a Gig, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Privatesix will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Gig page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Privatesix’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Privatesix platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Privatesix platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Gig page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Gig page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
- Once the Buyer submits his/her review, the Seller will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the Buyer. Please Note: At this stage, Sellers cannot see the Buyer’s review.
- Once both Seller and Buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public.
- Responding to a review: Once both reviews from the Buyer and Seller have been published, the Seller can reply to the Buyer’s review from the Order page, seen on the Seller’s Gig page, beneath the Buyer’s feedback.
- Feedback reviews are unavailable for orders made through the Logo Maker.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Privatesix’s Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Privatesix does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Privatesix should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Privatesix condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Privatesix will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Privatesix Profile – You may not create a false identity on Privatesix, misrepresent your identity, create a Privatesix profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Privatesix reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Privatesix will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Privatesix for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Privatesix account and one active Privatesix Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Privatesix community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Privatesix’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Privatesix. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Privatesix accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Privatesix and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Privatesix®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Privatesix. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms of Service, Privatesix owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content (other than UGC) including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
To the extent that you provide Privatesix with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Privatesix platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Privatesix products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Privatesix an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Privatesix is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Privatesix reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Privatesix’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Privatesix.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Privatesix’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Privatesix Customer Support.
- Privatesix may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Privatesix will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Privatesix after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Privatesix will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.